Shipping & Returns
Flat Rate Shipping
All orders over $50 ship free. Most everything else, ships for only $5.
- Flat rate shipping on most orders shipped UPS Ground inside the 48 continental United States.
- Express shipments, Next Day, Two Day, and other expedited deliveries are not included in this promotion.
- Shipping will show during the purchase process and will be removed during internal processing prior to accepting payment on the order.
- Any return shipping is the responsibility of the purchasing party.
- Excludes bicycles and car racks.
- Village Cycle Center does not sell Trek or Electra products through the mail or over the internet. These products are available for pick up exclusively at our retail store.
Items marked as "in stock" are available in stock at our retail location and avialable for in store pick up or will be shipped via FedEx.
Items marked as "in warehouse" or "available for order" are not at our retail location and ship from our warehouse via UPS ground or will be ready for pick up in the store with in 10-14 business days.
If you need your order sooner, you can select 1 or 2 day shipping during the checkout process or call the store for earliest availability.
Please call 312.751.2488 with any questions.
In-Store Pick Up
Most orders will be ready within one business day. We are happy to accommodate quicker pick up times if you would kindly call us by phone to confirm the order prior to picking it up. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 10 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save your credit card information with us in your Online Account.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on original order.
Exchanges & Returns
We have a 7 day return and a 30 day exchange policy.
- For in-store sales, the return/exchange policy begins from the date that the bike or item is picked up from our store.
- For online sales, the return/exchange policy beings from the UPS/FedEx confirmed delivery date.
All returns or exchanges must have a return authorization
- Please be sure to include a copy of your receipts.
- All items returned must be in their original packaging.
- Worn and/or used items are not returnable.
- All apparel and garments must have original tags still attached.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- Labor is not refundable.
- Shipping and handling charges and/or fees are not refundable.
- Returns must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Shipping fees for returns and/or exchanges is the responsibility of the purchasing party.
Ship returns to:
Village Cycle Center - Returns
RA# (your RA# here)
1337 N. Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60610
No C.O.D. return shipments will be accepted.
Prices & Information
This website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our on-line catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you may find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or sending us an e-mail. We reserve the right to cancel any order placed online.