- Race-proven BMX Race hubs with 20mm 7075-T6 aluminum axles and axle nuts - Cold-forged, CNC 6061-T6 aluminum shells with sealed cartridge bearings - 32mm dropout interface washers increase stiffness - Rear accepts any standard threaded freewheel
- Oversized shell and massive flanges allow for shorter spokes and reduced spoke wind-up resulting in a stiffer, stronger wheel build - Front hubs include 15mm and 20mm thru-axle endcaps - Rear hubs include 10x135 QR, 12x135 Thru-Axle and 12x142 Thru-Axle endcaps - Rear hubs feature 6 degree engagement for fast power transfer - International Standard 6-bolt mounting configuration - Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain cassette compatible
- Oversized carbon shell bonded to oversized flanges allow for shorter spokes and reduced spoke wind-up resulting in a stiffer, stronger wheel build - Front hubs include 15mm and 20mm thru-axle endcaps - Rear hubs include 10x135 QR, 12x135 Thru-Axle, and 12x142 Thru-Axle - Rear hubs feature 6 degree engagement for fast power transfer, and inserts in the cassette drive to reduce cassette marring - International Standard 6-bolt mounting configuration - Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain cassette compatible
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
$15.00 - $20.00
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
End caps for front conversion hubs.
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
SRAM's 406 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with machined flange offers no-nonsense durability. Dependable cup and cone bearings roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
The DualDrive3 hub is the heart of SRAM’s unique DualDrive system. With its 3-speed internal-gear hub and an external cassette and derailleur (sold separately), this hub offers a wide-range of gears in a clean, easy-to-use system. It will accept 8-, 9-, and 10-speed cassettes.
SRAM's G8 hub delivers even gear spacing and responsive shifts in a sleek, robust hub system. This quick, responsive 8-speed hub is great for any type of riding, from commuting to touring thanks to the nearly-maintenance free internal gears.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$88.00 - $104.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
SRAM's Predictive Steering Hub is a dedicated hub interface for the inverted RockShox RS-1 fork. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions and the oversize, solid-aluminum Torque Tube axle delivers extreme strength and stiffness. It's equipped with standard 6-bolt rotor mounts and is not convertible to other axles.
SRAM's X0 Hub stops at nothing for a lightweight hub that's worthy to wear the X0 name. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions and the tapered aluminum axle delivers strength with minimal weight. It's equipped with standard 6-bolt rotor mounts and is convertible from quick-release to 15mm to 20mm through-axles.
Finally, a hub worthy of the X0 name! Built to roll over the toughest mountain terrain, SRAM's X0 Boost Front Hub proves that being solid doesn’t mean being sluggish. Super-precise Speedball bearings mean lower resistance and faster revolutions. The wide 110mm Boost hub flange ensures your wheels will be stiff for precision steering and improved handling. • Boost 110 x 15mm axle diameter • Tapered aluminum axle is strong and light • 32-hole • Includes tool-free end caps and quick release skewers • Weight: 130 grams
SRAM's X0 Hub offers lightweight, reliable performance. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions, and the tapered aluminum axle provides strength with minimal weight. This hub devours techy sections with it's super-smooth 6.9-degree engagement Double Time ratchet system. It accommodates standard 6-bolt rotors and comes with 12mm through-axle end caps and a 9mm quick release, so you can customize it to fit your ride.
Finally, a hub worthy of the X0 name! Built to roll over the toughest mountain terrain, SRAM's X0 Boost Hub proves that being solid doesn’t mean being sluggish. SRAM's double time ratchet design gives you smooth 6.9-degree engagement—all while keeping everything light and steady. Super-precise Speedball bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play. From pawl tooth to side cap, SRAM went the extra mile on the X0 Boost Hub—so you have less to worry about on the trail. • Boost 148 x 12mm axle diameter • Tapered aluminum axle is strong and light • 32-hole • XD driver body for 11-speed compatible hubs • Weight: 250 grams
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Antigram FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
The Antigram is a 36-H rear hub that is strong, light and reasonably priced with in-bound axle bolts that is both RHD/LHD switchable and guard compatible. SPECS - 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - 9-T driver with 3-Pawn independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings - RHD/LHD switchable WEIGHTS - With 14mm Chromoly Axle: 14.5oz / 411g - MEASUREMENTS Drive Side - Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard. FEATURES - Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout - Maximum strength axle design Unique external slack adjustment feature - Super-durable drag mechanism design GUARD OPTIONS - Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use) MEASUREMENTS - Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 56mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
A high quality, sealed front hub with in-bound axle bolts that is guard compatible. The hub’s steel collar shape simplifies removal for bearing and axle maintenance. An oversized axle and bearing configuration is used for unmatched durability. Simian Front Hub Guard also available. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Spoke Configuration: 36 hole - Hub Shell Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - Hub Shell Bearings: 6804RS sealed cartridge ball bearing - Axle: 3/8" 4130 chromoly axle bolts with 20mm, 7075-T6 aluminum female axle with steel helicoiled threads - Guard Option: Simian specific, 7076-T6 aluminum (available separately) - Effective Flange Diameter: 45.1mm - Flange to Center Distance: 31.6mm - Weight: 266g / 10.5oz
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs • Compatibility: Race single speed • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
• 24 spokes • 10-speed
Page 1 of 2 Next page