Challenge's Grifo 33 Seta Extra Tubular boasts a tread that excels in snow, mud, grass and firm dirt. It's also built on their light and supple 260tpi hand-made silk casing for an awesome ride quality. Plus, there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability. You also get a latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too.
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$129.99 - $134.95
Many of the fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to your local crit series. The 180-thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
At a mere 1375g, the Dillinger virtually launches you over the steepest and snowiest climbs. When you need to roll fast, tightly spaced center treads do not let Dillinger’s unparalleled traction get in the way.
- Aggressive side and transition knobs for cornering bite - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
- A larger variation on the original Snowshoe tire with all-weather Silica rubber blend - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
- Studded tire for added traction when conditions get icy - Weight optimized 120tpi casing, Silica rubber, max tire pressure 20psi - Tubeless ready bead/casing
Continental's Attack Comp is designed for use as a front tire. It's hand made in Germany and features their Black Chili rubber compound for excellent performance, their Vectran Breaker puncture protection, and a supple 3-ply, 110 thread-per-inch casing for sweet compliance to smooth every ride. It also boasts Conti's TirePositioningSystem (TPS) to maximize its aerodynamics and cornering.
Continental's Force Comp is designed for use as a rear tire. It's hand made in Germany and features their Black Chili rubber compound for outstanding performance, their Vectran Breaker puncture protection and a 3-ply, 180 thread-per-inch casing for excellent power transmission to the ground. It also boasts Conti's TirePositioningSystem (TPS) to maximize its aerodynamics and cornering.
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S Tubular is destined for greatness. The seamless casing makes it easy to glue the tire to the rim, and this race-worthy tire has all the suppleness and incredible road feel you expect from a handmade German tubular. This sew-up also boasts Continental's Black Chili compound and Vectran Breaker Belt, so you get increased puncture protection as well as superior traction and handling.
- LAS is the airport code for Las Vegas, Nevada, where a fast semi-slick tire is best suited for dry conditions and grass like that found on the Cross Vegas course - Tubular version features a durable rubber coating to prevent deterioration from water, mud, and dirt - Fast-rolling file tread gets progressively taller and coarser as it approaches the PDX-inspired shoulder knobs - Weight: 378 grams
- PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rain means muddy Cross courses - Tubular version features a durable rubber coating to prevent deterioration from water, mud, and dirt - Aggressive, wide-spaced knobs for mud clearing, aligned center knobs roll fast on hard pack and pavement, softer side knobs offer superior cornering - Weight: 378 grams
Let Dunderbeist loose on your local groomed single track and feel the aggressive tread claw through the snow with unrivaled propulsion and braking traction. Its 4.6-inch footprint provides enhanced flotation and is compatible with a wide range of frames. Dual compound rubber rolls fast and keeps you in control while shredding the berms. Point uphill and feel the Dunderbeist dig in as you attack climbs covered in loose, unconsolidated snow. Pair Dunderbeist with its sibling front tire, Flowbeist, for the ultimate combination of traction and control.
Flowbeist was made to attack groomed single track with confidence. Designed for optimal use as a front tire, its wide 4.6-inch footprint floats well, rolls fast and is compatible with a wide range of frames and forks. Digging into berms brings the Flowbeist alive as its tall side lugs with softer compound rubber claw the snow. Hit the brakes on tight twisty single track and the aggressive tread design digs in to keep you and your bike in control. Pair Flowbeist with its sibling rear tire, Dunderbeist (sold separately), for the ultimate combination of traction and control.
Page 1 of 1